LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE – APPLY NOW
Who are we?
The CAL Ambassadors program involves committed students who have a passion and commitment to the opportunities that CAL provides.
Expectations of CAL Ambassadors:
- Attend orientation training in August.
- Attend CAL Ambassador meetings held on LS Wednesdays.
- Maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Be a role model for all – at your home high school and CAL
- Commit to the work.
- Be a positive influence on others.
- Be respectful.
CAL Ambassadors work to:
- Support incoming Juniors
- Assist our home high school counselors to coordinate and schedule recruitment events
- Dedicate time and energy to participate in recruitment and/or celebratory events within and outside of CAL
- Promote CAL through tours and other activities.
Remember: You MUST be in good standing with your academics.
If you have any general questions: Click here to message Ambassador Coordinator Amy.
Follow and Update:
Keep CAL up to date, and post photos of CAL events